RECIPE Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Servings 3 Dozen
- 1 Can 14oz Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter Creamy Style
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 36 Hershey's® Kisses® brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat Oven to 375°F
- In large bowl mix the Milk, Peanut Butter, and vanilla until smooth and silky
- Mix in the Bisquick and continue until uniform
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Roll the balls in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes checking the bottoms so they are slightly golden brown, not dark. Then remove them from the oven and transfer to a cool cookie sheet. Immediately push kisses into the baked balls. They are soft and should squish down as the kiss is pushed into it. Chocolate will warm and become soft. Don't knock the tops of the kisses off. Allow to cool and the chocolate reset.
4,426 total views, 2 views today