- 2 Cups mayonnaise (Real Mayonnaise not Miracle Whip)
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Agave Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tsp Vinegar Wine or Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Head Cabagge Sliced About 1 to 1 1/2 lbs
- In a large glass bowl, whisk and combine the mayo, buttermilk, agave, celery seed, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Add sliced cabbage and stir well to coat with the combined mixture. Refrigerate for several hours to let the flavors blend before serving.
Here is a way to produce your own wholesome Buttermilk full of beneficial probiotics. Put your vintage Slaw Cutter to good use.
3,629 total views, 2 views today