Nestle’s® Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the recipe right off Nestle’s® Chocolate Chip bag. Added to our recipe list to allow ease of printing it out. We love making a large batch of these around the Holidays. Baked and cut into "Bar" form. Sealed in freezer containers, then frozen. Great for last minute guests, gifts, Holiday house warming offerings, or dunked in a cup of coffee. Our recommendation is you don't skimp on the ingredients. Use real Nestle’s® Chocolate Chips, and real Vanilla. Don't use knock-off or imitation products. Then you can truly enjoy a quality cookie made with a recipe and ingredients that have stood the test of time.
Servings 5 Dozen
- 1 Cups Butter softened
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Nestle’s® Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Nuts Chopped Optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Then add eggs one at a time beating well after adding each egg.
- In a second bowl, Combine the Flour, Baking Soda, and salt. Gradually beat the Flour mixture into the creamy butter mixture.
- Stir/Fold in the Chocolate Chips and (Optional Nuts).
- For Individual cookies: Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- For individual round cookies: Bake 9-11 minutes until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes then move to wire rack to cool completely.
- For cookie bars: Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 15x10 Jelly Roll Pan. Spread prepared cookie dough into the prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on rack. Once cooled, cut and remove from pan. (A Pizza wheeled rolling cutter works great for cutting the bars)
4,689 total views, 2 views today